Sunday, July 24, 2011

ruttituttifrutti: DIY Booties

I'm not going to take credit for this fab idea. I saw this on a blog a while ago and I've been debating whether to cut these boots up or not. I always struggle letting go of things, but truth is I haven't worn these in forever and I know if I suddenly had a craving for boots like these I'd probably go out and buy some new ones, instead of wearing these. I wore these out on Friday and absolutely love them, plus they're probably one of my most comfy pairs of shoes. They may become my staple booties for the rest of winter. Oh and my stockings, I bought these so long ago I forgot I had them, and I re-discovered them in my draw on Friday. Don't you love finding things you forgot you had to love all over again?






1 comment:

leave love here xo